Relocation Relocation Relocation

Now I know I've stolen the name of a quite awesome TV program here but unfortunately it is true to the needs of this post, you see I've decided that this blog has become a bit neglected and I've kinda lost track with it to be honest.

At first I wanted to create a beauty blog - then realised I didn't talk about beauty enough, then I wanted it to be a lifestyle blog - and then I realised that I just didn't talk enough at all. I think I was trying too hard and it ended up being more of a chore than a hobby for me and I took this out on my page.

Instead of just trying again on here I have decided to make a clean slate over on Wordpress basically because I have a lot more editing choices using my phone for Wordpress than Blogger offers meaning I can hopefully still do the bits of blogging I enjoy without stressing myself out about what posts look like.

So the new web address is 'A Day In The Life' and being straight with you, it has no purpose, it won't always have new posts every day but it is going to be something that I enjoy doing - hell some days I might even post twice!

There are a couple of posts already on there so it won't be a blank page - however it is blank followers so if you wish to keep up to date with me there are a couple  of follow buttons on my side bar - hidden in a crafty overhang button in the top left hand corner (you know you want to give it a click)

For now though I'm popping out for a coffee and some retail therapy and this will be the final post from me on here, but like I say check out the new site to keep in with me

Bye Bye from here though Friends'! xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie hunting galore

Sweet Treats For You

Quotivation #7 - Recently Repinned