A surprisingly tasty microwave meal

Hi guys,

I just had to share this recipe with you guys as it cost next to nothing (just used up food I already had) and it was surprisingly tasty!

Basically, I'm trying to cut down on my grocery bill so have been trying to use up some of the bots in my fridge and at the back of my cupboards. This afternoon I decided to use a couple of peppers to make stuffed peppers, however I forgot to get the mince out of the freezer so I turned to google for different ideas.

I stumbled across this recipe which I've adjusted slightly. I don't like olives or pesto so I didn't use these, and instead of goats cheese I used grated cheddar. I also only used 2 peppers and a packet of Sainsbury's own brand golden vegetable rice, but followed all of the instructions in the link.

When I got the finished product out of the microwave I was a bit sceptical as it doesn't look that appetising and the peppers had wilted but decided to give it a go anyway, and I have to say, I was positively impressed. Will definitely make this again!



Popular posts from this blog

Freebie hunting galore

Sweet Treats For You

Quotivation #7 - Recently Repinned